Sunday, September 14, 2008

Grouchy Village number 1!

A long hiatus on Village Grouchy, I am afraid, though I will make an effort to include posts a bit more frequently.

As you should be able to see from the image to the right, I have been experimenting a bit with photoshop and its ability to let one create "clip art" comics: I obviously have a lot to learn about how to get the best out of photoshop. And it may take me a while to figure out how to get Blogger.com to let me post an image that's a bit bigger and (more) legible.

We'll call the comic Grouchy Village: the characters are some hand-painted folk art masonite figures from maybe the 1950s or so. But the action is all 2008.

Hopefully, there will be more from Grouchy Village in the future.

If you click on the strip, it should enlarge enough to be legible.

(Thanks for this to Kyle, Ryan, Ann, and Rose--for their various levels of participation.)

No comments: